Below are just a few of the outstanding cases in which the Parker Waichman LLP
law firm has been involved, on behalf of their personal injury clients. Please take a moment to also review our Significant Settlements
- The USAIR crash at Laguardia Airport.
- The World Trade Center Explosion, including appointment to the plaintiff's Steering Commitee.
- Fen-Phen Litigation including appointment to the New York State Diet Drug Litigation Committee which includes Fen-Phen.
- The first case in the United States alleging the drug Prozac caused suicides, including appointment to the plaintiff's Steering Committee.
- The collapse of an aerial fire truck ladder six stories up, in which one man was killed and three people were critically injured in Brooklyn, NY.
- The Williamsburg Bridge Subway Collision in which one person died and about 50 others were injured.
- The Tower Airline passenger jet crash.
- A Harlem building collapse where a community leader and three other people were killed and many others suffered injury.
- The Vernon Valley bus crash, when a bus with no brakes crashed on its way to bring passengers to the amusement park, Action Park.
- The tragic Queens Boulevard Drunk Driving case where three pedestrians were killed by a drunk driver.
- A case against "Wendy's" involving a mouse in the chili.
- The carbon monoxide leak and explosion in Brooklyn which caused death and many severe injuries.
- The frightening, massive New York City Transit Authority Subway Fire.
- A landmark case against a municipality proving a defect in a highway's design. The case went to New York's highest court.
- The first case in the United States against Chinese Drywall, including appointment to the plaintiff's Steering Committee.