DiJoseph, III, Arnold E. - Appellate Counsel
Arnold E. DiJoseph, III (Associate), Born Brooklyn, New York. Admitted to bar: 1984, New York; U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York; 1986, U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit.
EducationDickinson College (B.A., 1980); Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center (J.D., 1983).
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Richmond County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (Amicus Committee)
- New York County Lawyers Association
- State and Federal Appellate Practice
- Legal, Medical, and Dental Malpractice
- Construction Accidents
- Products Liability
- Workers Compensation