Software Application Project Manager
SOFTWARE APPLICATION PROJECT MANAGER
A Port Washington, New York Company is seeking a HANDS-ON Software Application Project Manager. This position is within our SA Applications Division and is responsible for designing, documenting, and developing desktop and web-based solutions. We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Strong analytical and verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant project management and software development experience.
- Must be able to interact with both business and IT professionals.
- Ability to document requirements, specifications and deliverables.
- Solid planning and problem-solving skills.
- 5 years project management experience.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Hands-on IIS 6/7 and .NET development, configuration and n-tier application server architectures.
- Managing enterprise ASP.NET projects
- Managing external ASP.NET deployment
- Advanced troubleshooting and optimization skills
- IT / Operations experience in Microsoft Server 2003 or newer environments
- SQL Server 2008 or newer
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP protocols
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office integration
- Solid understanding of every aspect of SDLC
- Microsoft Office
Please email your resume in Word format with salary requirements to: email@example.comCompany Web Site: www.yourlawyer.com
Local Candidates Only