A Student Died After Suffering Burn Injuries In A Garage Explosion. A McGuffey High School student died Tuesday in a Pittsburgh hospital, four days after suffering injuries in a garage explosion.
The student, died from burns that covered 90 percent of his body, a spokesman with the Allegheny County coroner’s office said.
Teenagers Were Cleaning The Garage
The student was with his friend when an explosion occurred. Taylorstown fire Chief Bill McDonough said the two teenagers were cleaning the garage.
The incident caught the ire of a lot of people in the United States as they appealed to authorities to give justice to the victim who died. The authorities, on the other hand welcome the appeal of people to make a thorough investigation to the case to finally give justice to the student who died.
The garage explosion should set as a lesson that people must be aware of the hazards and dangers on the garage if the place is not properly cleaned on items that may cause explosion or fire.
Need Legal Help Regarding Burn Injuries?
New York | Brooklyn | Queens | Long Island | New Jersey | Florida
Call us at: 1-800-YOURLAWYER (800-968-7529) | Schedule your free consultation
Our fire and burn injury attorneys are here to help you when you need it the most.