When you or a loved one have suffered injuries from an auto accident, you might not know what to do first or where to turn for help. At Parker Waichman LLP, our law firm ensures that our clients are throughout the auto accident claims process. Our firm has litigated numerous car accident claims in New York, including accident cases that involve serious and catastrophic accident-related injuries.
Our New York City Auto Accident Attorneys will handle the tasks that you shouldn’t have to worry about, like negotiating with insurance companies and fighting for the full amount of compensation your case deserves. We believe the only thing you should have to focus on after a traumatic accident is your health and the wellbeing of your family.
Motor vehicle accidents occur in numerous ways in New York. Below are some of the more common types of accidents we have seen in representing New York victims:
- Failure to Merge – When people fail to merge onto a roadway or highway, or when they merge improperly, serious accidents can occur. These might result in sideswiping or rear-end crashes.
- Failure to Yield – Yielding does not just mean pausing for a moment; it means waiting until it is clear to proceed. Many drivers do not wait long enough for traffic to clear or they completely fail to yield.
- Head-On Collisions – Many collisions occur due to drivers crossing over the centerline of a roadway. These might be related to distraction, impairment, or other circumstances.
- Intersection Accidents – Intersection accidents are often the result of a driver’s failure to observe traffic signs or traffic signals. They can also happen due to drivers not yielding the right-of-way.
- Hit-and-Run Accidents – A hit-and-run accident means the responsible driver did not stay at the scene following a collision. It is illegal in Florida to hit a person or vehicle and leave the scene.
- Lane Departure Accidents – Lane departure accidents happen when drivers change lanes without looking or without allowing enough room. Some common reasons for these accidents are blind spots and driving distracted.
- Left-Turn Accidents – Left-turn accidents are usually the result of a driver not waiting long enough to turn. These drivers end up turning into the path of oncoming cars.
- Passing Accidents – Accidents can easily happen during passing if a driver changes lanes too quickly or moves back into a lane without enough space.
- Parking Lot Accidents – Parking lots are common accident locations because many drivers do not pay attention when backing out or pulling out of parking spaces.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Pedestrian accidents can cause serious injury and death due to drivers’ not stopping at crosswalks or looking out for walkers and joggers. These accidents are rising in Florida and around the country.
- Rear-End Collisions – Rear-end collisions happen when one vehicle crashes into the back of another. Typically, these are due to inattention and failure to slow down for traffic.
- Rollover Accidents – In a rollover accident, a vehicle either turns onto its side or onto its roof. These can happen during high-impact collisions.
Your case consultation with the Parker Waichman LLP will cost you nothing out of pocket, and if you choose to sign your case with our firm, your contract will include contingency fees. Through contingency fees, we are only paid when you are paid, which ensures that we bear the risk of your car accident litigation, not you.
During your consultation, our attorney will carefully address all of your concerns. We understand these claims can feel overwhelming, and we greatly value our clients’ peace of mind. Our lawyers want to make sure you are always comfortable with the process and confident about the outcome.
CONTACT PARKER WAICHMAN LLP FOR A FREE CASE REVIEW
Were you or a loved one harmed in a car accident? Parker Waichman LLP helps those who have suffered injuries receive full monetary compensation. Trust your case with our auto accident lawsuit lawyers. For a free consultation, contact our law firm today by using our live chat or calling 1-800-YOUR-LAWYER (1-800-968-7529).
New York | Brooklyn | Queens | Long Island | New Jersey | Florida
Call us at: 1-800-YOURLAWYER (800-968-7529) | Schedule your free consultation