- University at Albany (B.A. 2007)
- CUNY School of Law (J.D. 2011)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Hellenic Lawyers Association
- Queen’s Women’s Bar Association
Ms. Lambridis is a Litigation Associate with the Nursing Home Department, where she represents victims of nursing home and hospital negligence from the inception of the case throughout trial. Prior to joining the firm in October of 2019, Ms. Lambridis served as lead counsel on over twenty five personal injury trials, and has secured millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injured Plaintiffs and their loved ones.