Long Island University/Southampton College (B.S., 1997), Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2001).
- New York City Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of Board of Directors
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Mr. Warywoda’s entire legal career has been dedicated to representing plaintiffs in the areas of general negligence, medical malpractice, products liability and civil rights. Prior to joining Parker Waichman, Mr. Warywoda was the Senior Trial Attorney for a large New York based personal injury law firm.
- Personal Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Improper Security
- Automobile Accidents
- General Negligence Litigation