Oklahoma Woman Died From Overdose. An Oklahoma nursing home must pay one (m) million dollars to the family of a northwest Oklahoma woman who died from an overdose of a painkiller.
An Oklahoma County jury found in favor of the family of Bonnie Mulbery of Laverne, which sued Grace Living Center in Buffalo for negligence in Mulbery’s March 2000 death.
Died From Pain Patch
Mulbery died after being given three pain patches on her back, instead of one. Each patch contained a drug considered 50 to 100 times stronger than morphine.
The trial was held in Oklahoma County, where Grace Living Centers is based.