Scaffolding Collapse Injured Several Workers. A multi-story scaffolding gave way at an East Village trolley station Monday, injuring several workers, leaving one trapped in the collapsed structure and prompting evacuations in the downtown district.
The construction accident occurred in the 1200 block of Imperial Avenue at about 11:30 a.m., according to San Diego Fire Department public affairs officials.
One Laborer Fell About Four Floors
One laborer fell about four floors to the ground, a dispatcher said. It took emergency crews about a half-hour to rescue the other one. Medics took both to a hospital. Their conditions and identities were not immediately available.
Need Legal Help Regarding Scaffolding Collapse?
More Labor Law Lawsuits and Resources
- Labor Law Lawyer in New York
- New York Workplace Injury Lawyer
- New York Construction Accident Lawyers
- Construction Accident Attorneys
- Scaffolding Accidents Injury Lawsuits
- Labor Law Attorney for Employee Claims
- Best Labor Attorney in NJ
- Florida Work Injury Lawyer
- Construction Accident Lawyer on Long Island
- Labor Law Attorney on Long Island