G.O. Corporation Recalls 11,500 Pounds of Romaine Lettuce Over Possible Deer Feces Contamination
G.O. Corporation, a Minneapolis, MN-based company, has announced the recall of 11,500 pounds of romaine lettuce, along with salad mixes containing this lettuce, due to potential contamination from deer feces, which poses a risk of transmitting harmful pathogens, including E.coli.
As indicated in the detailed report posted on the FDA’s website, the recall commenced on June 16, 2023, and is still in progress.
The affected products were supplied to retail outlets in Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Recalled products include:
- Various sizes of Lettuce Blend Rom/End/Rad – All Seasons (Produce Codes 444032 and 444047),
- Lettuce Salad Blend Monterey (Produce Code 404709),
- several configurations of romaine lettuce (Produce Codes 720832, 720840, 720625, 720725, 720732, 720732C, 720747)
- Lettuce Romaine Shred (Produce Codes 720325, 720425, 720449).
Customers who have purchased these recalled products are advised to discard them immediately to avoid consumption.
Why File a Product Liability Lawsuit:
If you’ve fallen ill due to this contamination, you may be entitled to file a product liability lawsuit. To succeed, you’ll need to prove the product was contaminated (defective) and this defect caused your illness.
Understanding the Product Liability Lawsuit Process:
The process of a product liability lawsuit typically unfolds in the following stages:
- Case Evaluation: This is the initial step where your attorney evaluates the facts of the case to determine if there is a valid product liability claim.
- Investigation: If a valid claim exists, a thorough investigation is conducted to collect all necessary evidence.
- Filing the Lawsuit: The attorney then files a lawsuit on your behalf against the negligent parties, detailing the specifics of the claim.
- Discovery: This is the phase where both sides exchange information. It includes interrogatories (written questions), requests for documents, and depositions (sworn out-of-court testimonies).
- Negotiation and Settlement: Often, parties try to settle out of court. If a fair settlement is reached, the case concludes. If not, it proceeds to trial.
- Trial: Here, your attorney presents the case before a jury, including all evidence and arguments. The jury then decides on liability and potential damages.
Why Choose Parker Waichman LLP For Your Case?
Each of these steps is crucial and requires an experienced law firm that has both the knowledge and resources to effectively handle your case. Parker Waichman LLP is exactly that. Here’s why they are the best choice:
- Comprehensive Case Evaluation: Parker Waichman LLP has a reputation for thorough case evaluation, ensuring every aspect of your claim is evaluated for validity.
- Detailed Investigation: They have the resources to conduct in-depth investigations, amassing all necessary evidence to strengthen your case.
- Expert Representation: They are skilled in crafting compelling lawsuits and represent you robustly throughout the legal process.
- Proficient in Discovery: They are adept at navigating the discovery process, ensuring all relevant information is obtained and used effectively.
- Skilled Negotiators: Their lawyers are adept at negotiating fair settlements, ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve without the stress of a trial.
- Successful Trial Lawyers: If the case does go to trial, they have an impressive track record in securing favorable jury verdicts.
- Appeals: Should an appeal be necessary, they have the experience and tenacity to continue fighting for your rights at higher levels of court.
Parker Waichman LLP’s commitment to their clients and their deep understanding of the complexities of product liability laws make them the ideal legal representation for victims affected by faulty or harmful products. Do not wait to pursue your rights. Contact Parker Waichman LLP today at 1-800-YOUR-LAWYER (1-800-968-7529) for a free consultation.
Navigating a legal case against a large corporation like G.O. Corporation can be challenging. It’s crucial to have an experienced product liability attorney who is well-versed in these types of cases and the legal system.
Parker Waichman LLP stands out as a top choice for such complex litigations. Their proven track record in handling product liability cases with utmost professionalism and dedication offers victims the best shot at a successful outcome.
CONTACT PARKER WAICHMAN LLP FOR A FREE CASE REVIEW
If you’ve been affected by this recall, don’t hesitate to seek justice. Reach out to Parker Waichman LLP immediately. Parker Waichman LLP helps families recover monetary compensation for harm caused by contaminated food products. For your free consultation, contact our law firm today by using our live chat or calling 1-800-YOUR-LAWYER (1-800-968-7529).
New York | Brooklyn | Queens | Long Island | New Jersey | Florida
Call us at: 1-800-YOURLAWYER (800-968-7529) | Schedule your free consultation