Raymond C. Silverman
University of Wisconsin at Madison (B.A., 1996); Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 1999).
- Member: Co-Lead Counsel, Plaintiff’s Steering Committee, Mirena IUD Products Liability Litigation No. 297
- Co-Lead Counsel, In Re Tasigna Products Liability Litigation, MDL 3006 (U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, Hon. Roy B. Dalton)
- Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee, In Re: Davol/C.R. Bard Hernia Mesh Multi-Case Management (Master Docket No. PC-2018-999, Superior Court, State of Rhode Island)
- Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee, In re: Uloric Products Liability Coordinated Pretrial Proceedings (Case No. 20 C 623, U.S. District Court, District of Northern Illinois, Hon. Matthew F. Kennelly).
- Mass Torts
- Defective Medical Device Liability
- General Personal Injury
- Toxic Torts
- Defective Pharmaceuticals Liability